Mailing Tabs / Product Seals
Our tabs offer great performance, outstanding value and are always backed by great people who care! We offer a complete line of clear polystyrene, translucent paper, and white paper tabs to meet your direct mail design, while providing excellent application efficiency.
We have tabs that support all the major tabbing machines on the market, as well as, many tabs that comply with USPS guidelines for booklet and self-mailer direct mail pieces. If you are looking for a tabbing specification you do not see, just ask us at (800) 841-7301 or email us at email@example.com!
We are happy to meet your design or production specification. Let us set the standard for your tabbing needs.
**USPS Tabbing Regulations as of 04/26/2015**
- Tabs may be made of paper, translucent paper, vinyl or plastic.
- Tabs MUST NOT contain perforations.
- Translucent paper tabs should be made of paper with a minimum 40 lb basis weight.
- The size and number of tabs required is determined by the weight of mail piece and the optional design elements, as defined in regulations link.
- Tabs must meet the standards for tabs, as defined in regulations link.
Mail communications is a serious business. Even in the internet age it remains the primary means by which businesses bill their clients, distribute printed matter, fulfill their products, and market their company. In every medium to large company there is a person who is responsible for managing these internal and external activities. It is for that professional manager that MAIL: The Journal of Communication Distribution is written.
- Excitement is building for the annual MAILCOM Conference and Exhibition, to be held April 8-10, 2019 at the Tropicana in Atlantic City. REGISTER ... read more...
- Last updated March 20, 2019 California Los Angeles area Due to water damage, the following Post Office is closed: West Covina, 396 S. California ... read more...