Mailing Tabs / Product Seals
Our tabs offer great performance, outstanding value and are always backed by great people who care! We offer a complete line of clear polystyrene, translucent paper, and white paper tabs to meet your direct mail design, while providing excellent application efficiency.
We have tabs that support all the major tabbing machines on the market, as well as, many tabs that comply with USPS guidelines for booklet and self-mailer direct mail pieces. If you are looking for a tabbing specification you do not see, just ask us at (800) 841-7301 or email us at email@example.com!
We are happy to meet your design or production specification. Let us set the standard for your tabbing needs.
**USPS Tabbing Regulations as of 04/26/2015**
- Tabs may be made of paper, translucent paper, vinyl or plastic.
- Tabs MUST NOT contain perforations.
- Translucent paper tabs should be made of paper with a minimum 40 lb basis weight.
- The size and number of tabs required is determined by the weight of mail piece and the optional design elements, as defined in regulations link.
- Tabs must meet the standards for tabs, as defined in regulations link.
Mail communications is a serious business. Even in the internet age it remains the primary means by which businesses bill their clients, distribute printed matter, fulfill their products, and market their company. In every medium to large company there is a person who is responsible for managing these internal and external activities. It is for that professional manager that MAIL: The Journal of Communication Distribution is written.
- Mail Service Disruption Alert – U.S. Postal Service Last updated 7-14 9:00 AM ET Louisiana Normal operations have resumed Previous ... read more...
- Don’t miss the upcoming Fall issues of MAIL Magazine and the Official Mail Guide! Click for information: Subscription Information Advertising ... read more...